What's Up With Vic?? Chronological updates on life with my 1998 Ford Crown Victoria LX HPP
Way back in 2000, before the word "blog" was so "in", I started a running log of my life with my then-newly acquired 1998 Ford Crown Victoria. Years later, I am still at it, though updates don't happen as often as in the past. So, are you curious about life with a Vic? Here is the fun, the bad luck, and the expensive of owning my car! Click a link below to start your journey...
- The infamous wheel scrape that started it all! - the unknown creaks - first oil change - stolen valve stem caps - new snow tires - a job change
- Bad coil packs - slumming with Ferraris - 1st Anniversary! - Bilsteins - entering a car show - the first meets - unemployment pains - rattles & noises - Vics behaving badly - diesel fuel, flatbeds, etc
- winter driving - at the Lexington PD - super-duper side blinker mod! - police cars at auction - trip to Maine in a P71 - new sponsor - new snow tires
- more winter driving - New Vic in the family - Mystery Mechanic fixed! - Watching trains - New driveway
- cold New England weather - Mustang joins MM's fleet
- snow... as usual... - ABS issues - new parts! - A trip to the auction - 70,000 miles
- new car for Todd... AGAIN?? - FLOOD! - exhaust leak
- air suspension woes - no third brake light? - new car for Todd... yes, AGAIN - VIC HIT!
- Vic fixed - ABS light on
- Vic hits 100,000 miles!! - DOOR AJAR light on again - wiper motor quits
- New/old Town Car for Mom - Alternator replaced... again! - New tires - Introduction of WUWV blog - Window issues
- Snow snow snow... - Rust repair... sort of...